Cordillera Ranch Realty
When you’re thinking of buying or selling property in Cordillera Ranch, look no further than the Cordillera Ranch Realty team to help you. No other real estate firm understands the Cordillera Ranch market better than Cordillera Ranch Realty.
From 2009 through 2011, Cordillera Ranch Realty has sold 80% of the lots that were sold in Cordillera Ranch. In addition, Cordillera Ranch Realty sold 42% of all of the home sales during that period (62 total homes) and Cordillera Ranch Realty listings sold at a 7% higher price than non-Cordillera Ranch Realty listings.
Ranking of Top Home Brokers in Cordillera Ranch in 2011 (by # of homes SOLD – not listed):
- CORDILLERA RANCH REALTY*: 7 homes
- Phyllis Browning: 5 homes
- Kuper Realty: 2 homes
- Keller Williams: 2 homes
- WK Schumpes: 1 home
- Other/Independent: 3 homes
*3rd consecutive year that Cordillera Ranch Realty has been the #1 selling broker in Cordillera Ranch.
Cordillera Ranch Realty only markets and sells property in Cordillera Ranch and no other real estate firm has more knowledge of this community than Cordillera Ranch Realty. Who do you want to sell your property?
Contact us today at (830) 336-3570 or 1-888-66-RANCH.
Cordillera Ranch Real Estate Market
- Since the beginning of the project in 1997 there have been approximately 1,100 lots sold. Over 550 homes have been completed and occupied with another 30 under construction and 20 more in design review and planning.
- 2011 LOT SALES The Cordillera Ranch market remains stronger than any community in the area. In 2011, 37 lot sales for an average price of $262k compared to 41 in 2010 for an average price of $217k (these stats include both developer and resale lots). However, part of the reason for the large jump in average price was the addition of two new exclusive sections, one of which is a small enclave of lots on top of the highest hill in the community and the other has waterfront views on a bluff overlook Swede Creek Lake. With such a vast community and so many distinctly different neighborhoods in Cordillera Ranch, there is a wide range of property types and prices. In 2011, lot sales prices ranged from $68,000 to $695,000.
- 2011 HOME SALES Cordillera Ranch home sales in 2011 also bucked the real estate market trends. There were 20 home sales for an average sales price of $986k ($204/sf); both figures are up from 2010 when there were 18 homes sold at an average price of $890k ($202/sf). This does not include all of the custom home starts that occurred or the new villa construction, of which we’ve sold 9 new units in the past 18 months. As of February 2012, there are 30 custom homes under construction and another 20 in design / planning in Cordillera Ranch. These are staggering figures in light of the recent difficult real estate environment. What’s clear is that people are no longer waiting around to buy – there are opportunities available and, more importantly, people are realizing that when you find something as truly unique as Cordillera Ranch, you just don’t want to wait around.
See more about the Strength in Numbers in Cordillera Ranch