Hill Country Ranch Beauty. Lock-and-Leave Luxury and Simplicity.
Rarely available and highly desired, 26 Di Lusso provides a move-in ready opportunity to live the Di Lusso lifestyle today! Hardwood floors, solid wood beams, travertine baths, granite counters, custom cabinetry, artisan masonry and prestigious appliances provide a luxuriant inner space. Walled courtyard with stone pavers, covered patios, soothing water feature and total privacy allow for countless hours of relaxing and outdoor living. This villa comes with the convenience of common landscape maintenance, lighting, security and HVAC. The convenience of the Clubs of Cordillera Ranch amenities are accessible via private path exclusive to Di Lusso residents. And the adjacent Lodges at Cordillera Ranch (opening Q2 2019) will provide accommodations for those special occasions when you have multiple guests.
Trionfo (Plan A)
- Available in three different base models with multiple variations available
- Each base model has varying options with square footage anywhere from 2,457 S.F. to 3,612 S.F.
- All Trionfo models have anywhere from 3 to 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 Bathrooms, with additions like a Game Room and/or a Study readily available.
Serenita (Plan B)
- Beautifully complimented by a traditional Italian Portico, and offers a base model with four different options, all boasting at least three outdoor living areas.
- Each option has varying elements that bring the square footage anywhere from 2,570 S.F. to 3,618 S.F.
- Serenita floor plans range from 2 to 4 Bedrooms with 2.5 to 4.5 Bathrooms with an easy flowing floor plans that invite just as much, if not more, outdoor living than the average home.
Incanto (Plan C)
- This spacious floor plan boasts equally spacious outdooring living areas with optional an optional Portico
- With modifications of this floor plan ranging anywhere from 3,890 S.F. to 4,235 S.F.
- Variations of the Incanto all have 4 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms, with a Game Room, Study, Reading Room and optional Second Master Bedroom and Wine Room
Felicita (Plan D)
- An optional Casita/Portico offers much variety to this charming floor plan. Centered around 3 outdoor living spaces, this plan welcomes entertaining and privacy alike.
- With a base option starting at 2,667 S.F. and additions bringing it up to 4,235 S.F., this floor plan easily adapts to the life you choose to lead once you call it home
- This floor plan is standard with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms, with the optional Casita expanding its capacity
Fascino (Plan E)
- Accented by a central rotunda that opens up into the main foyer of the home, this floor plan boasts two magnificent outdoor living areas with a two-car garage
- The base Fascino floor plan is 3,800 S.F. and additions can bring it to 4,265 S.F.
- Anywhere from 3 to 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 to 4 full and 2 half bathrooms, a Game/Media Room and an optional Wet Bar, this home flows easily between indoor and outdoor living areas.
Ispirato (Plan F) – Phase II Only
- An open, spacious courtyard makes for a beautiful entrance into this floor plan.
- The base Ispirato floor plan is 3,270 S.F (heated and cooled) with an additional 640 SF in covered terraces, providing total covered space of 3,910 SF.
- This floor plan can be expanded to 3,690 SF (heated and cooled) with the ability to add a study, an outdoor shower, a game/media room and a bedroom.
- Depending on floor plan option: 3-4 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 bath, 2 car plus golf cart garage.
- Acclaimed architect Roy Braswell custom designed this plan to work with the sloping hillside on lots 37-47 of Di Lusso Phase II. The unique design allows the home to capture stunning 20+ views and relaxing steady breezes from a hilltop that sits at an elevation of 1,500’ overlooking the Guadalupe River Valley and the Cordillera Ranch golf course.
Prospera (Plan G) – Phase II Only
- Prospera boasts a wide open courtyard leading to the front entry, as well as spacious courtyard and covered terraces in the back.
- The base Prospera floor plan is 2,965 S.F. (heated and cooled) on the main floor with an optional lower floor that would bring it to 3,740 S.F. (adding a game/media room and bedroom downstairs) . Plus there are an additional 825 SF in covered terraces, providing total covered space of 4,565 SF.
- 2-3 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 bath, two car garage plus golf cart storage depending on floor plan option.
- Acclaimed architect Roy Braswell custom-designed Prospera to best capture the dramatic views across the Guadalupe River Valley and hole #3 of the Cordillera Ranch Golf Course. It was designed to be built on any of lot #’s 29-37 in Di Lusso Phase 2.
Benedira (Plan H) – Phase II Only
- Boasts a wide, open courtyard leading to the welcoming front entry, as well as spacious courtyard and covered terraces in the back.
- The base Benedira floor plan is 3,410 S.F. (heated and cooled) with optional additions bringing it to a potential 4,185 S.F. Additional 825 S.F. of covered terraces would bring the total covered living area to 5,010.
- 3-4 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 bath, two car garage plus golf cart storage depending on floor plan option.
- Acclaimed architect Roy Braswell custom-designed Benedira to best capture the dramatic views across the Guadalupe River Valley and hole #3 of the Cordillera Ranch Golf Course. It was designed to be built on any of the lots 29-37 in Di Lusso Phase 2.