Hill Country Ranch Beauty. Lock-and-Leave Luxury and Simplicity.
Within walking distance of the Clubs of Cordillera Ranch clubhouse, fitness center and spa, the new Di Lusso Villas offer a unique lifestyle in a gated enclave that marries the old world Tuscan charm with stunning Hill Country views and unmatched detailed finishes. Each villa comes with the convenience of “lock-and-leave” common landscape maintenance, lighting, security and HVAC for all the residences.
Dilusso Villas are exclusively built by Pasadera Builders. As a builder that specializes in Hill Country luxury homes, they understand the discerning tastes of our clientele and use experience to deliver a cultivated experience from the beginning concept to the final walk-through. Pasadera knows that the client’s end goal is not to build a house, but to create a home that will serve as the fulcrum of their family for years to come. The pursuit of that goal provides Pasadera with the foundation – both literally and figuratively – to lead the building team to success at every endeavor.
Introducing Phase II of the Di Lusso Villas
New Release of Limited Selection Home Sites
Continuing the Tuscan-inspired theme of the Di Lusso Villas Phase I, Phase II will include new masterpiece designs by renowned architect Roy Braswell. The limited selection of home sites offer stunning 20-mile views and the first opportunity to have a villa fronting the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. Clubhouse amenities such as golf, tennis, resort-style pools, spa, fitness, social, and dining are only a walk away through beautiful Hill Country trail.
- Tuscan architecture
- Two car garage with tandem golf cart storage (Optional 3rd car garages)
- Exteriors consist of limestone masonry and traditional ¾” integral colored stucco. Roofs are imported Italian clay tile with exposed tail rafters and v-groove soffits cornice.
- Covered rear outdoor living area with optional outdoor kitchen and courtyard fireplace
- Fully landscaped front and rear yards including beds
- All central utilities to include electrical, water, sewer, and LP gas services
Driveway is to be concrete paver over compacted base. Interior courtyards to have sand bed substrate with pavers with leave outs for bedding areas ready for further landscaping.
Fully landscaped yards.
Stone to be Ashlar cut with various limestone mixes to be selected by Developer. Stone slab counter tops throughout. Fireplace surround hearth and mantel to be custom carved architectural stone. Over-mantel stone labor and material option.
Cabinets come in various styles of paint grade and stain grade options.
Roof to be Imported Italian clay S-tile (blend selected by Developer).
Doors, Windows, Hardware & Glazing
Windows have wood interiors with exterior clad extruded aluminum with factory applied finish.
Aluminum clad exterior doors with solid wood interiors. Entry door to be 2-1/4” thick solid wood door.
All interior doors to be 1-3/4” thick solid wood with paint grade jambs.
Garage doors to be solid wood cedar planks.
Stucco to be three-coat process with intregal color smooth finish.
Wood Flooring: 4” Red Oak over screeds. Job-site finish. (Where applicable)
Staircase and finished with oak treads and painted risers (Where applicable).
Imported Travertine mud-set tile floors.
Exterior Covered Area Floors to have 16×16 Imported Travertine honed and filled laid in a diagonal pattern. Various decorative tiles at all locations available.
Stainless steel kitchen appliances available from the leading manufacturers.
42” Masonry-Style wood burning fireplace(s).
Optional residential elevator available.
Plumbing fixtures are available from the latest styles, designs and finishes.
Network Wiring Specialties
Di Lusso Technology Package –Di Lusso Technology Package allows for remote communication a Smart Device or internet connection. Optional upgrades include interior lighting systems, security cameras, audio systems, media systems and leak prevention system.
*Products are all subject to change without notice
Trionfo (Plan A)
- Available in three different base models with multiple variations available
- Each base model has varying options with square footage anywhere from 2,457 S.F. to 3,612 S.F.
- All Trionfo models have anywhere from 3 to 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 Bathrooms, with additions like a Game Room and/or a Study readily available.
Serenita (Plan B)
- Beautifully complimented by a traditional Italian Portico, and offers a base model with four different options, all boasting at least three outdoor living areas.
- Each option has varying elements that bring the square footage anywhere from 2,570 S.F. to 3,618 S.F.
- Serenita floor plans range from 2 to 4 Bedrooms with 2.5 to 4.5 Bathrooms with an easy flowing floor plans that invite just as much, if not more, outdoor living than the average home.
Incanto (Plan C)
- This spacious floor plan boasts equally spacious outdooring living areas with optional an optional Portico
- With modifications of this floor plan ranging anywhere from 3,890 S.F. to 4,235 S.F.
- Variations of the Incanto all have 4 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms, with a Game Room, Study, Reading Room and optional Second Master Bedroom and Wine Room
Felicita (Plan D)
- An optional Casita/Portico offers much variety to this charming floor plan. Centered around 3 outdoor living spaces, this plan welcomes entertaining and privacy alike.
- With a base option starting at 2,667 S.F. and additions bringing it up to 4,235 S.F., this floor plan easily adapts to the life you choose to lead once you call it home
- This floor plan is standard with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms, with the optional Casita expanding its capacity
Fascino (Plan E)
- Accented by a central rotunda that opens up into the main foyer of the home, this floor plan boasts two magnificent outdoor living areas with a two-car garage
- The base Fascino floor plan is 3,800 S.F. and additions can bring it to 4,265 S.F.
- Anywhere from 3 to 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 to 4 full and 2 half bathrooms, a Game/Media Room and an optional Wet Bar, this home flows easily between indoor and outdoor living areas.
Ispirato (Plan F) – Phase II Only
- An open, spacious courtyard makes for a beautiful entrance into this floor plan.
- The base Ispirato floor plan is 3,270 S.F (heated and cooled) with an additional 640 SF in covered terraces, providing total covered space of 3,910 SF.
- This floor plan can be expanded to 3,690 SF (heated and cooled) with the ability to add a study, an outdoor shower, a game/media room and a bedroom.
- Depending on floor plan option: 3-4 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 bath, 2 car plus golf cart garage.
- Acclaimed architect Roy Braswell custom designed this plan to work with the sloping hillside on lots 37-47 of Di Lusso Phase II. The unique design allows the home to capture stunning 20+ views and relaxing steady breezes from a hilltop that sits at an elevation of 1,500’ overlooking the Guadalupe River Valley and the Cordillera Ranch golf course.
Prospera (Plan G) – Phase II Only
- Prospera boasts a wide open courtyard leading to the front entry, as well as spacious courtyard and covered terraces in the back.
- The base Prospera floor plan is 2,965 S.F. (heated and cooled) on the main floor with an optional lower floor that would bring it to 3,740 S.F. (adding a game/media room and bedroom downstairs) . Plus there are an additional 825 SF in covered terraces, providing total covered space of 4,565 SF.
- 2-3 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 bath, two car garage plus golf cart storage depending on floor plan option.
- Acclaimed architect Roy Braswell custom-designed Prospera to best capture the dramatic views across the Guadalupe River Valley and hole #3 of the Cordillera Ranch Golf Course. It was designed to be built on any of lot #’s 29-37 in Di Lusso Phase 2.
Benedira (Plan H) – Phase II Only
- Boasts a wide, open courtyard leading to the welcoming front entry, as well as spacious courtyard and covered terraces in the back.
- The base Benedira floor plan is 3,410 S.F. (heated and cooled) with optional additions bringing it to a potential 4,185 S.F. Additional 825 S.F. of covered terraces would bring the total covered living area to 5,010.
- 3-4 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 bath, two car garage plus golf cart storage depending on floor plan option.
- Acclaimed architect Roy Braswell custom-designed Benedira to best capture the dramatic views across the Guadalupe River Valley and hole #3 of the Cordillera Ranch Golf Course. It was designed to be built on any of the lots 29-37 in Di Lusso Phase 2.