The Di Lusso Villas at Cordillera Ranch
Hill Country Ranch Beauty. Lock-and-Leave Luxury and Simplicity.
Within walking distance of the Clubs of Cordillera Ranch clubhouse, fitness center and spa, the new Di Lusso Villas offer a unique lifestyle in a gated enclave that marries the old world Tuscan charm with stunning Hill Country views and unmatched detailed finishes. Each villa comes with the convenience of “lock-and-leave” common landscape maintenance, lighting, security and HVAC for all the residences.
Introducing Phase II of the Di Lusso Villas
2013 Release of Limited Selection Home Sites
Continuing the Tuscan-inspired theme of the Di Lusso Villas Phase I, Phase II will include two new masterpiece designs by renowned architect Roy Braswell. The limited selection of home sites offer stunning 20-mile views and the first opportunity to have a villa fronting the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. Clubhouse amenities such as golf, tennis, resort-style pools, spa, fitness, social, and dining are only a walk away through beautiful Hill Country trail.
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the Di Lusso Villas Brochure.
- Photo Gallery
- Floor Plans
- Best of the Best
- A variety of floorplans and options
- Floorplans ranging from 2,400 to 4,500 square feet
- Roughly quarter-acre lots
- Exquisite Tuscan-style detailing including clay tile roof, aluminum-clad wood windows and terra cotta pavers.
- State-of-the-art technology including fiber optic connectivity and smart phone remote access control, lighting, security, HVAC and landscape maintenance.
- Luxurious master bathrooms with Air Masseur tubs, thermostatically controlled and fully stone tiled showers and heated floors
- Imported quarry stone patios overlooking the Guadalupe River valley, the clubhouse and Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
To get many more details on the luxurious appointments and features of the Cordillera Ranch Di Lusso Villas, schedule a private tour using the form to the right and see one in person.
Di Lusso Villas Land Plan:
Please note maps and plans are subject to change without notice.
Trionfo (Plan A)
- Available in three different base models with multiple variations available
- Each base model has varying options with square footage anywhere from 2,457 S.F. to 3,612 S.F.
- All Trionfo models have anywhere from 3 to 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 Bathrooms, with additions like a Game Room and/or a Study readily available.
Serenita (Plan B)
- Beautifully complimented by a traditional Italian Portico, and offers a base model with four different options, all boasting at least three outdoor living areas.
- Each option has varying elements that bring the square footage anywhere from 2,570 S.F. to 3,618 S.F.
- Serenita floor plans range from 2 to 4 Bedrooms with 2.5 to 4.5 Bathrooms with an easy flowing floor plans that invite just as much, if not more, outdoor living than the average home.
Incanto (Plan C)
- This spacious floor plan boasts equally spacious outdooring living areas with optional an optional Portico
- With modifications of this floor plan ranging anywhere from 3,890 S.F. to 4,235 S.F.
- Variations of the Incanto all have 4 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms, with a Game Room, Study, Reading Room and optional Second Master Bedroom and Wine Room
Felicita (Plan D)
- An optional Casita/Portico offers much variety to this charming floor plan. Centered around 3 outdoor living spaces, this plan welcomes entertaining and privacy alike.
- With a base option starting at 2,667 S.F. and additions bringing it up to 4,235 S.F., this floor plan easily adapts to the life you choose to lead once you call it home
- This floor plan is standard with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms, with the optional Casita expanding its capacity
Fascino (Plan E)
- Accented by a central rotunda that opens up into the main foyer of the home, this floor plan boasts two magnificent outdoor living areas with a two-car garage
- The base Fascino floor plan is 3,800 S.F. and additions can bring it to 4,265 S.F.
- Anywhere from 3 to 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 to 4 full and 2 half bathrooms, a Game/Media Room and an optional Wet Bar, this home flows easily between indoor and outdoor living areas.
Ispirato (Plan F) – Phase II Only
- An open, spacious courtyard makes for a beautiful entrance into this floor plan.
- The base Ispirato floor plan is 4,735 S.F. and an optional lower level can bring it to 4,815 S.F.
- This floor plan has two separate options. One option adds a study, an outdoor shower, a game/media room, and a third bedroom.
- Depending on floor plan option: 3-4 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 bath, 2 car plus golf cart garage.
Prospera (Plan G) – Phase II Only
- The base Prospera floor plan is 4,735 S.F. Adding the lower level brings the total to 5,522 S.F.
- Accented by a rotunda that leads to the optional lower floor, which hosts a game/media room and a bedroom.
- 2-3 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 bath, two car garage plus golf cart storage depending on floor plan option.
Benedira (Plan H) – Phase II Only
- Boasts a wide, open courtyard leading to the front entrance, in traditional villa style.
- The base Benedira floor plan is 4,805 S.F. with optional additions bringing it to a potential 5,592 S.F. It is the largest available floor plan for the Di Lusso Villas.
- 3-4 bedrooms, 3.5-4.5 bath, two car garage plus golf cart storage depending on floor plan option.
- Tuscan architecture
- Two car garage with tandem golf cart storage (Optional 3rd car garages)
- Exteriors consist of limestone masonry and traditional ¾” integral colored stucco. Roofs are imported Italian clay tile with exposed tail rafters and v-groove soffits cornice.
- Covered rear outdoor living area with optional outdoor kitchen and courtyard fireplace
- Fully landscaped front and rear yards including beds
- All central utilities to include electrical, water, sewer, and LP gas services
Driveway is to be concrete paver over compacted base. Interior courtyards to have sand bed substrate with pavers with leave outs for bedding areas ready for further landscaping.
Landscaping allowance includes planting, final grading, storm drainage and irrigation. Planting to be selected from developer’s approved planting list. Bedding areas at interior of courtyard are not included in the scope of the landscaping allowance are handled at owner’s expense.
Stone to be Ashlar cut with various limestone mixes to be selected by Developer.
Stone slab countertops at Kitchen, Master Bath, Secondary Baths, Powder Room, and Plan (Mud) Room
Fireplace surround, hearth and mantel to be custom carved Cantera. Over-mantel stone labor and material optional.
Custom Rustic Cherry cabinetry at Kitchen, Mudroom and Master Bath (mahogany and walnut upgrades where applicable)
Paint grade cabinets at Secondary baths, Master Closet, Secondary Closets and Utility Room.
Roof to be Imported Italian Innova clay S-tile (blend selected by Developer).
Doors, Windows, Hardware & Glazing
Kolbe & Kolbe Performance Divided Lite Windows and Doors
Double pane insulated H-K glass with LoE2 coating for high efficiency performance
Windows have wood interiors with exterior clad extruded aluminum with factory applied paint.
All exterior doors with exception of front door to be clad exterior Kolbe & Kolbe door units with standard hardware.
Entry door to be 2-1/4” thick solid Alder wood plank door.
All interior doors to be 1-3/4” thick plank panel stain grade Alder with paint grade jambs.
Garage doors to be solid wood cedar planks, with ¾ horsepower overhead chain drive opener and remote controls.
Stucco to be three-coat process over galvanized lathe with exposed expansion joints and smooth sand finish. Color to be integral with the finish coat.
Wood Flooring: 4” Red Oak over screeds. Job-site finish. (Where applicable)
Staircase and finished with oak treads and painted risers (Where applicable).
Imported Travertine tile floors (laid in a Versailles pattern).
Exterior Covered Area Floors to have 16×16 Imported Travertine honed and filled laid in a diagonal pattern. Various decorative tiles at all locations available.
Stainless steel kitchen appliances to include:
Viking Cabinet Depth Freestanding 36” wide French-door bottom-mount refrigerator/freezer. Model VCFF136SS
Viking Professional series built-in gas 36” wide sealed 6 burner range-top. Model VGRT536-6B
Vent-A-Hood 36” wide wall mount liner insert with halogen lamps and 600 cfm Magic Lung blower system. Model BH234SLD-SS
ASKO XXL dishwasher with TurboDry and stainless steel interior. Model D5233XXLFI
Viking Professional Select built-in electric 30” single self-cleaning oven with TrueConvec convection cooking. Model VESO130SS
Maytag 2.0 c.f. 1100 watt built-in microwave. Model UMC5200BAS
42” Masonry-Style wood burning fireplace(s) with molded brick panels. Optional log sets available. Model and manufacturer subject to change by builder.
Optional Waupaca Residential Elevator
Selections are to be made from Di Lusso packages including Jado, Cifial and American Standard. Fixture packages subject to change without notice.
Acrylic Jason Air Tub at Master Bath with tile deck and surround.
Network Wiring Specialties
Di Lusso Technology Package – 7” LCD touch-screen installed in the entry foyer. Touch-screen is communication conduit for the pre-wired security system, HVAC system, exterior lighting system and Clubs of Cordillera Link. Di Lusso Technology Package allows for remote communication link from IPOD or internet connection. Optional package upgrades include interior lighting systems, security cameras, audio systems, media systems, and leak prevention systems
Security monitoring by owner selected licensed third party.
*Products are all subject to change without notice