38 Vaquero Pass
A family home of approximately 4,000 square feet of living space on over one acre of property with majestic Live Oaks. This Hill Country Transitional design by Garner homes will be completed late Spring of 2018, but is available for purchase now.
Exterior materials include metal roof, metal siding accents and native stone with brick accents to offer varied texture and balance to soft stucco walls and pay homage to the heritage of Cordillera Ranch. Clean architectural lines follow to the interior, where simplicity is intentional and appreciated. The natural light brings the outdoors in and the floor plan is favorable for both entertaining and quiet family living.
This home has four bedrooms including downstairs master and guest suites, while upstairs features an additional two full bedrooms. The downstairs game room will most definitely be in demand and accommodate many activities. Additional upstairs bonus room can be adapted as a playroom, media room or craft area. Additional areas include dedicated dining room, spacious study, utilitarian laundry room, upstairs study alcove, covered outdoor living space and side-loaded, three car garage.
THE SPRINGS OF CORDILLERA RANCH COMMUNITY FEATURES:
· Gated entrance for ultimate privacy
· Four distinct areas of home sites
· Estate-sized home sites from less than 1 acre to 3+ acres
· Panoramic Hill Country views
· Abundant majestic Live Oak trees
· Winding boulevards and streets for unequaled peace and tranquility
· 3 miles of improved walking and nature trails
· Stunning spring-fed Panther Creek