$1,638,000 | 4,451 sq. ft. | 4 bdr, 4.5 bath
Behind the exterior alabaster walls of this classic Spanish Revival home, lies an unexpectedly contemporary interior. Soaring ceilings and walls of glass encompass a dramatic living space filled with natural light. An open, efficient floor plan unveils a design that is both elegant and intimate with just a touch of glamor. The home offers an expansive great room, four bedrooms, four and-a-half baths, a stunning gourmet kitchen, wood beamed formal dining room plus an office and upstairs flex space.
This Live Oak enclosed sanctuary is perfectly situated for easy access and is within walking distance of Cordillera Ranch’s spectacular clubhouse. This exquisite home is the very first collaboration between Garner Homes and Cheryl Ladd Signature Homes. Ladd’s inspired design and hand-selected finishes are rendered to an exacting standard by Trey Garner, one of the Hill Country’s top builders. The use of the finest of materials and assiduous attention to detail result in a significant house, one you will be proud to call your home.
• Designed by Cheryl Ladd in collaboration with award-winning MSA Architecture & Design.
• 4 bedroom/4.5 bathroom/3 car garage.
• High ceilings and timber beams
• Wood window package
• Hand scraped Oak and natural stone flooring.
• Thermador appliance package including built-in refrigerator/freezer
• Pool and spa, outdoor kitchen, dozens of Live Oak trees on lot
• Master Golf Membership available for purchase
San Antonio Magazine spotlighted this home and Cheryl Ladd’s vision with the design in its November 2017 issue.
San Antonio Express-News also featured the Cheryl Ladd Signature Home listing and photo gallery on its website.